Terms and Conditions
These Seller Terms and Conditions (“Seller Terms and Conditions”) govern your buying and selling of goods using services offered by Label Society, LLC (“Label Society” or “we” or “us”).
BY USING OUR SERVICES TO BUY AND SELL GOODS, YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE SELLER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO AND AGREE TO THESE SELLER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE SELLER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO BUY OR SELL GOODS USING ANY OF LABEL SOCIETY’S SERVICES.
For purposes of these Seller Terms and Conditions, “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Services. If you use the Services on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Seller Terms and Conditions, and that you agree to these Seller Terms and Conditions on the entity’s behalf, and (c) your entity is legally and financially responsible for your use of the Services as well as for the use of your account by others affiliated with your entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
All users who sell goods using the Services must accept and comply with the terms and conditions set forth here. If you have any questions regarding these Seller Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are final sale. Please contact email@example.com before purchasing if you have any questions regarding condition of an item or for additional photos, we are more than happy to provide that. We guarantee authenticity on every item, if there is a concern regarding authenticity please contact us. Documentation is required proving inauthenticity to receive a refund on that basis. We make every effort to ensure the authenticity of every item we sell. However, if any item is ever proven to be inauthentic we will issue a full refund plus any shipping fees if purchased online.
These items are in pre-owned condition unless stated otherwise so minor imperfections are to be expected, we will list any major signs of wear in the item description. If any original packaging is provided with an item such as dust bag and/or box, it will be stated in the description.
- Buyout Items
- Price Quotes. You may submit to Label Society pictures and details of items for direct sale on our website (“Buyout Items”). After receiving your submission, Label Society will review your item. If Label Society determines in its sole discretion that your Buyout Item is acceptable for sale, Label Society will email you a price quote for your Buyout Item (“Buyout Offer”). If you accept the Buyout Offer, you must deliver your Buyout Item to Label Society for assessment and possible sale via shipping or store drop-off.
- Offers are valid for (10) days, at which time they expire. Once an offer has expired, you may resubmit a quote request for a new offer.
- Assessment. Upon receipt of your Buyout Item, Label Society will review your Buyout Item to confirm that it is authentic pursuant to Section I.1 and that its condition is consistent with the description you provided in your original submission.
- Authentic Items in the Represented Condition. If Label Society determines that your Buyout Item is authentic and in the condition described in your original submission, Label Society will issue payment to you for the Buyout Offer.
- Authentic Items in Different Condition. If Label Society determines that your Buyout Item is authentic but not in the condition described in your original submission, Label Society will deliver to you an updated Buyout Offer. Accessories (straps, locks and keys, pouches, etc.) that were expected but not shipped by the seller may also result in Label Society delivering an updated Buyout Offer. If you accept Label Society’s updated Buyout Offer, then Label Society will issue payment to you for the updated Buyout Offer. If you reject Label Society’s updated Buyout Offer, then Label Society will return the Buyout Item to you.
- Unauthentic Items. In Label Society determines that your Buyout Item is not authentic, then Label Society will proceed with the cancellation procedures. You are responsible for return shipping cost: $15 and authentication charge $25 or your item is subject to disposal.
- Authenticity & Cancellation
- Authenticity. You represent and warrant that all items you submit for consignment sale (“Consignment Items”) and Buyout Items (collectively, “Sale Items”) are authentic, as determined in Label Society’s sole discretion. Sale Items are not deemed authentic by Label Society until received, reviewed, and approved by Label Society. Issuance of payment by Label Society for any Sale Item is not evidence of authenticity. If any Consignment or Direct Buy item is found to be a counterfeit, or not authentic, Label Society will return the item to the seller upon payment of Shipping Cost: $15 and Authentication Fee: $25, or $125 if the item is an Hermes Birkin or Kelly. Seller agrees to return ANY and ALL funds issued for such item(s) to Label Society.
- Consignment Items. All sales are deemed final at the time of sale. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event we determine that any Consignment Item is not authentic or you request that any Consignment Item be returned to you and not sold prior to the end of the Term, (i) you will immediately return to Label Society any and all payments issued to you for such Consignment Items, (ii) you will pay to Label Society an authentication fee of US $125 for Hermes Birkin or Kelly Consignment Items or 10% of item listing price for all other Consignment Items (each, an “Authentication Fee”), and (iii) Label Society will return to you such Consignment Item at your sole expense; provided, however, that Consignment Items for which any Authentication Fee has been left unpaid for sixty (60) days or more may be destroyed.
- Buyout Items. All sales are deemed final at the time of sale.
- Retention of Sale Items. We reserve the right to take any action permitted under the law to offset any costs incurred by Label Society in connection with your submission of unauthentic Sale Items, including but not limited to retaining any of your authentic Sale Items or referring the matter to a third party collections agency.
- Pricing; Fees; Discounts
- Pricing. Label Society reserves the right to determine prices for all Sale Items in its sole discretion based on comparable prices for items of the same or similar style and condition. Prices for Sale Items are not guarantees of future payment amounts. Label Society may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of any products sold or services offered through the Services. We reserve the right to change prices for products displayed on the Services, or the Services, at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
- Consignment Fees. Label Society will take as fees the following percentages from the proceeds of the sale of your Consignment Items:
Handbags or items with a selling price over $5000
Handbags or items with a selling price of $2500-$4999
Handbags or items with a selling price of $1000-$2499
Handbags or items with a selling price of $250-$999
Handbags or items with a selling price under $249
We may change these fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Website or by otherwise providing written notice to you of such changes.
- Discounts. Label Society reserves the right to discount the sale price of items that remain unsold after thirty (30) days. You will be notified before any changes are made.
- Term; Termination
- Term. These Seller Terms and Conditions will be effective upon your submission to Label Society of any Sale Item and will continue until terminated in accordance with these Seller Terms and Conditions (the “Term”). The Term of Consignment is 90 days.
- Early Termination. Early termination of a Consignment agreement will result in an authentication fee charged to the Seller of US $125 for Hermes Birkin or Kelly Items or US $25 for all other Items (each, an “Authentication Fee”).
- Payment Methods. For buyouts and sold consignment items you will be paid via PayPal or mailed check to address provided. Please specify when accepting offer.
- Payments. Subject to these Seller Terms and Conditions, Label Society will issue payment for the sale of a Consignment Item minus the applicable fees described in these Seller Terms and Conditions, to your payment method chosen in your consignment offer form; provided that Label Society will only issue payment after purchaser’s payment for such Sale Item has cleared and the Sale Item has shipped. Subject to these Seller Terms and Conditions, Label Society will issue payment for a Buyout Item once (i) Label Society has received, assessed and authenticated the Buyout Item and (ii) you have accepted Label Society’s final Buyout Offer, including updated Buyout Offers made after Label Society’s assessment. Label Society will issue your payment according to the payment method selected within your offer agreement. Payment methods include: Check, PayPal, or Label Society store credit. Payment methods cannot be changed for payments that have already been initiated.
- General Provisions
- Modifications. We may modify these Seller Terms and Conditions at any time. Modifications become effective immediately upon your first access to or use of the Services after the “Last Revised” date at the top of these Seller Terms and Conditions. If we make changes that are material, we may use reasonable efforts to attempt to notify you, including by email or placing a prominent notice on the Website. However, it is your sole responsibility to review the Seller Terms and Conditions from time to time to view any such changes. Your continued access or use of the Services after the modifications have become effective will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Seller Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the modifications to the Seller Terms and Conditions, then please do not access or use the Services to sell goods.
- Violations. If we believe you are violating these Seller Terms and Conditions, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement.