This authentic, pre-owned Prada Saffiano Small Galleria double zip tote is an elegant, convenient handbag for every day use. Shown here in the color white/ivory with gold toned hardware. Carry this bag by the top handles, on your arm, or utilize the removable long strap for a hands free option. The versatility of this bag plus Prada's sophisticated design ensure this bag will always be in style. Shop Label Society's collection of authentic, pre-owned luxury designer handbags online or at our store location in Austin, TX.
(Length x Height x Width)
- 4.75" handle drop, 21.5" adjustable strap drop
- Hand carry or shoulder/crossbody carry with removable shoulder strap
- Exterior side snap button closures
- Two interior side zip compartments, one at front, one at back
- One interior zip pocket
- One interior patch pocket
*Please see product photos for a better visualization of the item’s description*
To keep your Prada Saffiano product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Taking proper care of your Prada luxury item will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.