The Keepall has been a Louis Vuitton best seller since its first appearance in 1930 and it continues to be a top designer travel bag of choice. It's light, durable and always ready for your next adventure. Fit all your essentials for your next vacation in one stylish duffle. Shop authentic, pre-owned luxury handbags and travel essentials at Label Society.
24.25 x 12.5 x 10 inches
(Length x Height x Width)
- Monogram coated canvas
- Leather handles and trim
- Gold colored hardware
- Fabric interior
- Adjustable shoulder strap
*Please refer to photos for the individual item’s appearance*
To keep your Louis Vuitton Keepall 60 in pristine condition as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.